Last month I participated in the PCRM’s 21 Day Vegan Kickstart for fun, and to inject a little life into my cooking, eating and blogging routines now that the racing season is over and I am taking an extended break from blasting my heart rate into the red zone for hours on end. It was fun, but I couldn’t keep up with all the things I wanted to try. So I followd it up with another crazy challenge of blogging as much as possible about vegan eating for Vegan Mofo and the same thing happened again! I had a cool theme, but could barely keep up in the kitchen with everything I wnated to try. I also wasn’t able to check out as many of the cool blogs out there as I wanted. But what really bummed me out? I wanted to improve my food photography. FAIL! I love all your beautiful blogs with gorgeous pictures of dishes that make me want to cook them NOW! But, alas, I’m but a lowly wordsmith. I like to blab on and on and on and oh yeah, pictures! More things to work on. Oh well, there’s always next year.
Enough of the whining, so what’s good?
- I loved seeing some McDougallers jump in the fray
- Funcrunch’s Carrot Dog
- Asian Vegan Eats detailing the Chinese ingredients to look for in Asian markets
- Celebrating the Tarahumara
- Eating the World’s Fastest Diet
- Reflecting on how what we eat affects our performance
- Trying some new recipes
- Sharing long lived examples of plant based eating and athleticism
- Seeing and believing that others feel as strongly as I do that Plant Based is the Way!
Stay plant strong, go well, be well.